Details about University of Mannheim PhD Positions in Operations, 2017
University of Mannheim PhD Positions in Operations, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Operations Research in the field of Combinatorial or nonlinear optimization, Performance analysis of queueing systems, or Optimization of stochastic systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Mannheim and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 10 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
University of Mannheim Ph.D. Positions in Operations, 2017 are open to candidates interested in conducting research in the field of Operations Research.
- Applicants of University of Mannheim Ph.D. Positions in Operations, 2017 must have an outstanding background in (Applied) Mathematics, Management Science, Computer Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or relevant fields.
- Candidates with good skills in stochastic modeling or optimization algorithms are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates applying for University of Mannheim Ph.D. Positions in Operations, 2017 must be fluent in English.
- Qualified women are encouraged to apply and applicants with disabilities can also apply.
- CV and a brief cover letter describing interest must be submitted by the applicants.