Details about International Flagship Scholarship at University of Maine 2023
International Flagship Scholarship at University of Maine 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by University of Maine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000 per year
University of Maine International Flagship Scholarship offered by the University of Maine for students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is US$10,000 per academic year.
- Applicants must be international first-year and transfer undergraduate students.
- Students receiving the Canadian resident tuition rate are not eligible for this award.
- Sponsored students are not eligible for this award.
- To renew the scholarship students must maintain full-time enrollment and a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.00.
- The award is for a maximum of 8 semesters (4 academic years) for a student entering as a first-year applicant and 4 semesters (2 academic years) for a transfer student.
- Applicant must also remain on a non-immigrant student visa F-1 or J-1 to be eligible.
How to apply?
Applicants are considered for this scholarship when their application for admission is reviewed. No additional application is required. Applicants do not need to submit SAT and ACT scores to be considered for this award.