Details about University of Maine International Flagship Scholarship
University of Maine International Flagship Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by University of Maine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US$10,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except the US.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US$10,000 per year
University of Maine International Flagship Scholarship offered by the University of Maine for students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is US$10,000 per academic year.
- Applicants must be international students. (non-American)
- first-year and transfer undergraduate students
- Students receiving the Canadian resident tuition rate are not eligible for this award.
- Sponsored students are not eligible for this award.
- To renew the scholarship students must maintain full-time enrollment and a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.00.
- The award is for a maximum of 8 semesters (4 academic years) for a student entering as a first-year applicant and 4 semesters (2 academic years) for a transfer student.
- Applicant must also remain on a non-immigrant student visa F-1 or J-1 to be eligible
To apply for University of Maine International Flagship Scholarship there is no separate application process. Eligible candidates will be considered automatically.