Details about School of Business International UG Merit Scholarship at University of Leicester
School of Business International UG Merit Scholarship at University of Leicester is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Science and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Leicester and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected countries of Asia and Africa.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 3,000
International students who are able to pay for their education and who are applying for an undergraduate degree at the University of Leicester School of Business are eligible to apply for this £3,000 annual merit-based scholarship.
Eligibility for School of Business International UG Merit Scholarship:
- This scholarship recognizes academic excellence in the following areas, regardless of the credentials in the student's nation that are comparable to the British A-levels: £3,000 per year for two grades over the typical A-level equivalent.
- The student must have been classified as an international student
- Students should enroll in a University of Leicester School of Business undergraduate program full-time, on campus, with an anticipated start date of January 2023, September 2023, or January 2024.
- The usual tuition for each year of your study will serve as the foundation for calculating the fee reduction.
- The grant will not be awarded during exchange or industrial placement programs, retake years, or times of academic suspension.
- As per the requirements for scholarships, a student may only hold one University of Leicester scholarship at a time. You will only be given the scholarship with the larger value if you are awarded several scholarships.
- Students will still need to fulfill any requirements listed in your offer letter if you are now the recipient of a conditional offer of admission to the university.