Details about University of Leeds - School of Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate UK Scholarship 2024
University of Leeds - School of Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate UK Scholarship 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 3,000 per year of study . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of the UK.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 3,000 per year of study
If your family earnings are below £42,875 annually, you could be qualified to apply for an undergraduate scholarship that is means-tested and provides financial aid and assistance.
Eligibility for University of Leeds - School of Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate UK Scholarship:
- The candidate must apply by the cutoff date.
- The candidate should not have any past experience in higher education, even if they are currently enrolled in undergraduate programs at level one or above.
- The candidate must be a UK citizen seeking admission to the University of Leeds' level one undergraduate program in 2023. The program must be financed full-time, and the applicant must accept a spot and continue on it.
- The candidate must pay the whole cost of undergraduate education in the United Kingdom without getting any outside financial aid (such as a government grant that partially or fully covers tuition costs or a scholarship from a company).
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering BEng
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering MEng, BEng
- Automotive Engineering BEng
- Automotive Engineering MEng, BEng
- Mechanical Engineering BEng
- Mechanical Engineering MEng, BEng
- Medical Engineering BEng
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng
Value of the scholarship 2024:
A maximum of £12,000 is offered. £3,000 in the first year of study and a further £3,000 in following years, to be paid in cash installments, contingent upon moving on to the next year. The scholarship for the study abroad or industrial placement year is not going to be awarded to you.
By going to the means-tested scholarship website and filling out the application form when it becomes available, you can apply for this award. Applications received by April 30, 2024, will be given priority consideration, and those who are selected for a scholarship may hear back by May 31, 2024, subject to eligibility verification.