Details about University of Chichester Global Merit Scholarship 2024
University of Chichester Global Merit Scholarship 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Jun 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Chichester and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 4,500 fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all selected nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Jun 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 4,500 fee reduction
The University of Chichester announces that The University of Chichester Global Merit Scholarship will be available for 2024 applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Chichester Global Merit Scholarship:
- Students have to accept an offer from the University of Chichester, whether it be unconditional or conditional on fulfilling language proficiency standards.
- Students have to maintain the status of paying overseas fees.
- Students need to be self-funded and they don't have a sponsor or another scholarship.
- Complete and submit the scholarship application.
- Students have to rationalize the application for the selected course.
- What is the student's reason for applying to the University of Chichester?
- Students have to explain why studying abroad appeals to them over staying home.
- Applicants' academic strengths and the attributes you will provide to the University of Chichester.
Value of the scholarship:
Undergraduate - The scholarship will be offered as a fee reduction of GBP 1,500 per year for up to 3 years.
Postgraduate - The scholarship will be offered as a single fee reduction of GBP 2,500.