Details about University of Bergamo Study Grants, 2017
University of Bergamo Study Grants, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Bergamo (UniBG) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 8.000 euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU and non-EU students.
- Deadline: 10 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 8.000 euros
University of Bergamo Study Grants, 2017 are open to EU and non-EU students enrolling in one of the eligible Maters programs in the 2017/18 academic year.
- The grants are applicable to the following master's degree programs taught in English:
- MD Clinical Psychology for Individuals, Families, and Organizations
- MD Management Engineering
- MD Business Administration, Professional and Managerial Accounting
- MD International Management, Entrepreneurship, and Finance
- MD Economics and Global Markets
- MD European and Pan-American Languages and Literatures
- MD Planning and Management of Tourism Systems
- Grants will be awarded based on the GMAT and GRE test scores.
- Applicants of the University of Bergamo Study Grants, 2017 must have a valid qualification to pursue the chosen degree program and it must be granted by an institution outside Italy.
- Students must take up GRE test by the application deadline.
- The age of the candidates applying for the University of Bergamo Study Grants, 2017 must be less than 30 years.
- Students must not have already held a scholarship. A self-declaration form is required if they do have a scholarship.