Details about University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – School of Chemical Engineering 2023
University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – School of Chemical Engineering 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Chemical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Adelaide and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $32,500 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $32,500 per annum
This scholarship is available to support a full-time PhD student commencing research in the design and synthesis of semiconductor-based photocatalysts for solar energy conversion to clean fuels and value-added chemicals in Professor Shizhang Qiao’s materials engineering research group at the University of Adelaide.
Eligibility for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – School of Chemical Engineering:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia or international students who are accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide and hold an Australian First Class Honours or equivalent.
- Students should have published at least one first-authored paper.
- The successful student is expected to commence studies in Adelaide by 1 October 2023.
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Value of the scholarship:
The scholarship will be for 3.5 years and has a stipend of $32,500 per annum.