Details about UNIL Master's Grants in Switzerland 2022
UNIL Master's Grants in Switzerland 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by University Of Lausanne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CHF 1,600 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CHF 1,600 per month
Eligibility for UNIL Master's Grants in Switzerland, 2022:
- Candidates must hold a degree from a foreign University.
- The qualification held by the applicant must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor's degree.
- Applicants must undertake courses that are offered by the University.
- Applicants are selected based on their motivation for their master's degree.
- Candidates' qualities and suitability for the master's program are assessed.
Value of UNIL Master's Grants in Switzerland, 2022:
- The successful candidates for UNIL Master's Grants in Switzerland, 2022 will be awarded CHF 1,600 per month.