Details about UNICAF Scholarships
UNICAF Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the respective Universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by UNICAF and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depending on the scholarships . This scholarship is open for: Open to African nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depending on the scholarships
- UNICAF Scholarships, 2018 are open to permanent residents of an African country or Mauritius.
- Applicants with a household income of less than $20,000 per year will be considered.
- Applicants must be available to start their studies within six months from the date of receiving admission.
- All candidates must meet the entry criteria of the respective program.
- Applicants who are planning to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate study are welcome to apply for UNICAF Scholarships, 2018.
- Candidates interested in UNICAF Scholarships must submit an application in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants for UNICAF Scholarships, 2018 are selected based on their academic qualifications.
- The financial need of the applicant will also be taken into consideration.
- Eligible candidates will be awarded a partial scholarship.
- Applicants apply at any one of the UNICAF's partner universities: the University of South Wales in the UK, the University of Nicosia in the EU, UNICAF University and the Marymount California University in the USA.