Details about UNESCO/Israel (MASHAV) Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme
UNESCO/Israel (MASHAV) Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Educational Methodologies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2015. This scholarship is provided by The Aharon Ofri International Training Centre and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees+accommodation+travel expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to African nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2015
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees+accommodation+travel expenses
In order to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries through intensive training and to enhance international understanding and friendship among peoples of the world and the people of Israel, the Government of Israel is placing at the disposal of UNESCO a number of fellowships for the benefit of certain Member States (especially the least developed countries) within the framework of the UNESCO Fellowship Programme. Beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity of participating in a variety of training courses in Israel, conducted under the sponsorship of the MASHAV, Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation.
Facilities offered by the MASHAV (Israel): Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation (MASHAV) will assume costs relating to:
- Registration and tuition frees;
- Accommodation (Room and Board); and
- Health insurance and basic medical care (This does not include dental care, glasses, and chronic illnesses).
- Accommodations: Participants will reside at Ramat Rachel Hotel on the outslirts of Jerusalem 2 people per room.
- Facilities offered by UNESCO:
- UNESCO will cover international travel expenses (at the most economical airfare) within the framework of the 2014-2015 Fellowships Programme; and
- One-time special allowance amounting to US$100.
- (Note: Expenses such as the processing of visa, accommodation, meals and insurance during transit and/or prolonged stay in Israel are not covered by this fellowship.)
- High-level educational staff, at the regional or national level, dealing with the target population, school principals, counselors, supervisors, lecturers at teacher training institutions, and researchers in relevant fields;
- Be proficient in reading and writing in the language of instruction; (if the language of instruction is not the mother tongue, a certificate of language proficiency must be provided);
- Be not more than 50 years of age
Note: The final selection of the fellowship beneficiaries will be made by the MASHAV (Israel). Candidates not informed of their selection 15 days prior to the starting date of the course (i.e, 16 March 2016)should consider that their applications have not been approved in the selection process (i.e no specific letter will be addressed to those not selected)