Details about UNE Graduate Legacy Scholarship 2023
UNE Graduate Legacy Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of New England and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Deadline: 01 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1,500
UNE Graduate Legacy Scholarship 2023 started in 2014, the Graduate Legacy Scholarship program aims to create stronger collegiality between graduating cohorts; while creating a positive resource for future generations of UNE students.
Eligibility for UNE Graduate Legacy Scholarship 2023:
- The applicant must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident as defined by the Commonwealth
- Open to current UNE students in their 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree (including Honours)
- Financial Disadvantage: Be able to demonstrate financial need
Selection criteria for UNE Graduate Legacy Scholarship 2023:
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of (order):
- The statement of the case
- Why are you studying your chosen course and what are your career aspirations?
- What extra-curricular activities are you involved in?
- What impact will NOT receive the scholarship have on your studies?
- What special conditions or obstacles have you overcome in your path to study? eg. financial, geographic, cultural or other disadvantages
- Financial Need
- Academic merit