Details about UiT PhD Position in Oil Spill Remote Sensing, 2017
UiT PhD Position in Oil Spill Remote Sensing, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Oil Spill Remote Sensing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Tromsø and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, approximately 430 000 NOK per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Norwegians.
- Deadline: 20 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, approximately 430 000 NOK per year
The Arctic University of Norway is offering UiT Ph.D. Position in Oil Spill Remote Sensing, 2017 to applicants who wish to work at Centre for Integrated Remote Sensing and Forecasting for Arctic Operations.
- Applicants of UiT Ph.D. Position in Oil Spill Remote Sensing, 2017 are required to have a Master’s degree in physics or mathematics.
- Applicants must interests and documented knowledge in theoretical aspects of radar remote sensing, including radar scattering modeling.
- Previous experience in signal and image analysis of multi-polarization SAR data is also required.
- Having a background in remote sensing for ocean applications would be beneficial.
- Candidates applying for UiT Ph.D. Position in Oil Spill Remote Sensing, 2017 should satisfy the admission requirements of the faculty’s Ph.D. program.
- Applicants must have an English language proficiency equivalent to equivalent to Norwegian Higher Education Entrance Qualification.
- Letter of application/cover letter in 1-2 pages describing their background and its relevance to the Ph.D. position
- Certified copies of diplomas and transcripts from Bachelor’s degree, Master's degree or equivalents
- Certified copies of diploma supplement for completed degrees, proof of English language proficiency, references
- List of works and their description