Details about UEA Archives and Collections Visiting Fellowships 2023
UEA Archives and Collections Visiting Fellowships 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Arts & History of Africa, Oceania and the Americas. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of East Anglia and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, living expenses + travel expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: University of East Anglia
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, living expenses + travel expenses
The Sainsbury Research Unit, University of East Anglia offers Archives and Collections Visiting Fellowships in the study of the arts of Africa, Oceania, and the Americas.
- Candidates applying for the UEA Archives and Collections Visiting Fellowships should have a doctorate to undertake research for publications on the arts of Africa, Oceania, and the Americas.
- Advanced doctoral applicants may be considered in exceptional cases.
- Scholars in the fields of Humanities and Social Sciences and related disciplines are welcome to apply.
- A curriculum vitae containing contact details, place and date of birth, citizenship, education, work experience, publications, and names of two referees and their addresses.
- The applicants should also submit two recommendation letters, a research proposal in 1000 words, and the period for which the fellowship is requested.
The recipients will get Attracting a bursary of £2,500 per each 4-week Fellowship (£2,000 living expenses and up to £500 travel expenses), research applications can support traditional and/or practice research directly relating to the University’s collections.