Details about UCD Global Excellence Scholarship - China
UCD Global Excellence Scholarship - China is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subject offered by the university other than clinical programs. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by University College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25%-100% annual tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of China.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25%-100% annual tuition fees
UCD Global Excellence Scholarship program is to encourage excellent students to apply for UCD’s undergraduate programs.
- The candidates applying for UCD Global Excellence Scholarship program should be Chinese or current residents of China.
- The candidates should be enrolled as 'non-EU' students for tuition fee purpose.
- Applicants should have applied and received an offer or conditional offer or conditional accept from the university.
- The successful applicants of the scholarship should be participating in focus groups, blogs, student panels and other activities.
- The scholarship is held if the candidate cancel, withdraws or enrols less than full-time, dismissed or suspended from the university.
- Applicants of UCD Global Excellence Scholarship should be receiving any other scholarship from any other sources.
- The candidates are selected based on their merit.
- Decisions regarding the scholarships will be taken by the Scholarship Committee.
- The successful candidates will be notified within two weeks of the committee decision.