Details about TWAS-NCP Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, 2018
TWAS-NCP Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, 2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Astronomy, Space and Earth Sciences, Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by National Centre for Physics and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of developing countries (other than Pakistan).
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fees
TWAS-NCP Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, 2018 is offered to applicants from developing countries other than Pakistan to pursue post-doctoral research in physical sciences.
- The applicants for TWAS-NCP Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, 2018 should be citizens or permanent residents of developing countries except Pakistan and should not have a visa for Pakistan.
- The candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in the fields of natural sciences and be an employee in a developing country or have a research there.
- The applicants should provide a letter of acceptance from NCP and certificate stating that the applicant is in good health from a medical doctor who is qualified.
- The candidate should give proof of his/her return to home country after the fellowship and should also provide proof of English language proficiency.
- The applicant is not allowed to take any other employment during the fellowship.
- The candidate applying for TWAS-NCP Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, 2018 should submit a reference letter on a letter-headed paper and an acceptance letter from NCP.
- The subject of the reference letter should have the candidate’s surname and NCP/PDoc and should be sent via e-mail to TWAS and NCP as attachments and as sealed envelopes by post.
- The copies of applications should be sent to TWAS and NCP, but the hard copy should be sent only to NCP only.