Details about TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Program, 2017
TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Program, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Selected fields of research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Karachi (KU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of developing countries other than Pakistan.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme, 2017 are fellowships offered to young scientists in developing nations (except Pakistan) to pursue research in biological and chemical sciences by The World Academy Of Sciences and the International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences.
- The applicants for TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme, 2017 should have a masters degree in natural sciences.
- The candidate should be not more than 35 years on 31 December of the application year.
- The student should be a national of any developing country but not Pakistan and should not hold any visa in Pakistan or a developed country.
- The applicants applying for the full-time scholarship should be willing to register at the University of Karachi.
- The candidates applying for the Sandwich fellowships should be enrolled at a university in their home country for Ph.D.
- The TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme, 2017 applicants should submit an acceptance letter from ICCBS.
- The candidates should provide two signed reference letters to TWAS by e-mail and a copy to ICCBS.
- The applicants are expected to submit a copy of postgraduate fellowship to TWAS directly and not ICCBS.
- The students should submit evidence of English language proficiency.
What does it offer?
- The students applying for Sandwich fellowships get fellowships minimum for 6 months by ICCBS. TWAS supports only one return journey to the host country.
- ICCBS provides a monthly stipend to the selected candidates towards travel, accommodation etc.