Details about TWAS-CIIT Postgraduate Fellowship Program 2022
TWAS-CIIT Postgraduate Fellowship Program 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Natural Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by COMSATS Institute of Information Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Developing countries.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly stipend
TWAS-CIIT Postgraduate Fellowship Program, 2022 is open to young scientists from developing countries who wish to receive whole or part of their Ph.D. in social or natural sciences.
- The applicants of TWAS-CIIT Postgraduate Fellowship Program, 2022 must be a national of a developing country other than Pakistan.
- He/She must not be on site in Pakistan.
- Candidates must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Pakistan or any developed country.
- Applicants are required to hold an MSc degree in a field of natural sciences.
- For SANDWICH Fellowships, applicants must be registered Ph.D. students in a developing country.
- He/She provide the "Registration and No Objection Certificate" from the HOME university.
- For FULL-TIME Fellowships, candidates must be willing to register at a university in Pakistan.
- Applicants must be financially responsible for any accompanying family members.
- He/She must not undertake any other assignments during the duration of the fellowship.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English proficiency.
- Applicants must submit a certificate of good health from a qualified medical doctor.
- Must submit an official Acceptance Letter from CIIT
- A copy of the applicant's CV and a research proposal must be submitted as well.