Details about Turkish Government Scholarships for International Students 2023
Turkish Government Scholarships for International Students 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Turkey and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Turkey.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits
Apart from providing education opportunities of an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Türkiye offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study at the most prestigious universities in Türkiye. Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term programs at the top universities in Türkiye. Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Eligibility for the Turkish Government Scholarships:
- Applicants can be citizens of all countries except Turkey.
- Candidates can be graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2023).
- Minimum Academic Achievement:
- For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- For graduate candidates: 75%
- For candidates in Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship.
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs in Turkish universities at the level of education will apply.
- University and Department Placement
- Monthly Stipend Undergraduate: 1.700 TL, Master’s: 2.400 TL, PhD: 3.000 TL
- Tuition Fee
- Turkish Language Course (1 Year)
- Health Insurance
- Once-off Flight Ticket (At the beginning of education and when graduating).