Details about TU Research-Oriented Incoming Student Scholarship
TU Research-Oriented Incoming Student Scholarship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Natural Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, To be declared by the organization . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except Japan.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, To be declared by the organization
TU Research-Oriented Incoming Student Scholarship offered by the Japan Student Services Association (JASSO) for students enrolled as graduate students in their home countries and planning to continue their research at Tohoku University for a year. The value of the scholarship is to be declared by JASSO.
- Applicants must be enrolled as regular graduate students in a home institution that has a university or department-level student exchange agreement with Tohoku University and will continue as candidates for degrees at their home institution after studying at the university.
- Applicants must be majoring in some field of natural science.
- Applicants must be enrolled at TU as Special Research Students or Short-term Visiting Trainees.
- The applicants’ study period at TU must be more than or equal to 10 days and should not exceed 12 months.
- Applicants must fulfill all qualifications listed in the “JASSO Scholarship Eligibility Conditions”.
To apply for TU Research-Oriented Incoming Student Scholarship submit the application to Tohoku University.