Details about Tsinghua University Scholarship
Tsinghua University Scholarship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Biomass Energy & CO2 Capture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Tsinghua University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition+Lodging+Boarding expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition+Lodging+Boarding expenses
About the Scholarship: The Tsinghua University Scholarship (TUS) was established by Tsinghua University, aiming to encourage and support excellent international students to pursue Master’s or doctoral degrees at Tsinghua University. The TUS scholarship covers tuition fees fully or partially and need to be applied every year. Since 2011, the Tsinghua University Scholarship is preferably awarded to the doctoral students. The International Students Office is authorized by Tsinghua University to be responsible for the acceptance, review and approval of scholarship applications as well as for the annual review of the Scholarship.
At the date of appointment, the successful candidates must have obtained
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrollment into Master’s) from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrollment into PhD) from a recognized University.
- A high motivation for research and fluent English communication skills (oral and written) are required.
- Ability to produce high quality research publications is mandatory.
Application Procedure: Please send your CV, research proposal of your proposed research (if available), a statement of research interests, certificate & transcript of your highest degree earned and list of your publications in one pdf-file to Dr Zhao Ming at (ming.zhao-at-tsinghua.edu.cn).