Details about TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government Of Telangana and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + economy flight ticket + visa charges . This scholarship is open for: Open to India nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + economy flight ticket + visa charges
Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is offered by the Government of Telangana to help Indian Students belonging to the SC & ST category for Master's and Ph.D courses in all fields/subjects abroad.
- Applicants must belong to either SC or ST community in India and their family income should be less than 5 lakhs per annum from all sources.
- Only one child from a family is eligible to avail of this scholarship.
- Student should have got admission in recognized Universities/Institutions in P.G./Ph.D courses.
- Student shall have secured 60% Minimum marks in foundation Degree/PG course.
- Student should have valid minimum score in atleast one of the following GRE - 260 or GMAT - 500 or TOEFL - 60 or IELTS - 6.0 or PTE - 50.
The following countries are eligible to avail this scholarship:
- USA, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
- Caste Certificate from concerned authorities.
- Income Certificate from concerned authorities.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- E-Pass ID Number.
- Residential / Nativity Certificate.
- Passport copy.
- Mark sheet from SSC / Inter / Graduate / PG Level.
- GRE / GMAT/TOEFL / IELTS/PTE valid score card.
- Admission offer letter from Foreign University (I-20, letter of Admission or equivalent)
- Copy of the latest Tax Assessment is to be enclosed.
- Copy of Bank Pass Book of Nationalized Bank.
- Photo to be scanned and uploaded.
- Up to 20 lakhs or as per admission letter which ever is less.
- One way Economic ticket.
- Visa charges.