Details about Tower Insurance Climate Change Scholarship 2023
Tower Insurance Climate Change Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Data analytics, Environmental planning, or Strategic management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Waikato
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
The Scholarship provides financial support and learning opportunities for Bachelor of Climate Change students with majors in one of three key areas who are in the first year of their degree-programme.
Eligibility for the Tower Insurance Climate Change Scholarship:
- Applicant must be enrolled full time (i.e., in 120 points) in their first or second year of study towards a Bachelor of Climate Change.
- Must be majoring in either data analytics, environmental planning, or strategic management.
- Candidate should have either achieved NCEA Level 3 with Excellence (or the equivalent), or an Aaverage in any previous tertiary study.
- Student must be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or an international student from any South Pacific nation as defined in the UN Coastal States of the South Pacific (excluding Australia).
- Academic Merit
- The applicant’s reasoning and ability to articulate what they think the impacts of climate change and sustainability is and will be on the insurance industry.
- Preference may be given to domestic Māori and Pacific students as well as international Pacific citizens of any South Pacific nation as defined in the UN Coastal States of the South Pacific (excluding Australia).