Details about Tourism Employees Welfare Scholarship
Tourism Employees Welfare Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Tourism Employees Welfare Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs 10,000 per annum. . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Mauritius.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs 10,000 per annum.
Tourism Employees Welfare Scholarship offered by the Tourism Employees Welfare Fund for the child of an employee in the tourism sector planning to pursue their studies at any Univesity/Institute in Mauritius. The value of the scholarship is Rs 10,000 per annum paid for three years.
- The employee must be in employment in a Tourism Enterprise and have contributed to the fund for at least 12 continuous months.
- The employee must NOT be drawing a salary of more than Rs15, 000 per month.
- This scheme is payable to either the husband or wife where both contribute to the fund.
- The child must be enrolled in a recognized University/Institute.
- National Identity Card of Applicant;
- Bank Account Number(Payroll or Bank Statement);
- Latest Payslip;
- Birth Certificate of Ward
- Letter of Offer from University/institution
- Receipt of Payment for registration fees
- Certificate of Employment (Valid for ONE month only)
To apply for the Tourism Employees Welfare Scholarship complete and submit the application along with the necessary documents.