Details about Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law 2023
Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law, Legal studies & Criminology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Melbourne
- Deadline: 08 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $10,000
The Tom Zucker Scholarship was established in the 1990s through a generous gift from the Zucker family and the partners of Holding Redlich. Tom Zucker was a partner with Holding Redlich, specializing in employment and labor law, at the time of his death in 1990. The purpose of the scholarship is to advance the cause of the labor movement in Australia.
Eligibility for Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law:
- Applicants must be enrolled students in either the Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law at Melbourne Law School.
- Candidates should submit an application to Melbourne Law School.
- Must submit the Student Financial Assessment Form.
Selection for this scholarship is based on both academic merit and demonstrated financial need, with preference given to applicants who are employed by, or who are officials of, an Australian trade union or peak union organization.
Value of the Scholarship:
A single payment of up to $10,000.