Details about TiSEM Partner Scholarships
TiSEM Partner Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the Tilburg School of Economics and Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Tilburg University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, € 3.500 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU/EEA nationals .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, € 3.500 towards tuition fees
- The Tilburg University is offering scholarships at Tilburg School of Economics and Management to pursue their master's programs.
- The applicants for TiSEM Partner Scholarships should be non-EU/EEA nationals.
- The candidates should have a bachelor's degree from TiSEM’s non-EU partner institutions.
- The applicants for TiSEM Partner Scholarships should be intending to enroll in the -year Master’s programs at the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
- The candidates may be exempted from the GRE or GMAT test as part of the application.
- The recipients of TiSEM Partner Scholarships get € 3.500 as a partial tuition fee waiver.