Details about Tilburg Excellence Scholarship, 2022
Tilburg Excellence Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics and Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by Tilburg University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Half the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to students OF Turkey, Colombia and China.
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Half the tuition fees
Tilburg School of Economics and Management is providing several Tilburg Excellence Scholarships, 2022 for students coming from Turkey, Colombia, and China to pursue Master's programs.
- Candidates applying for Tilburg Excellence Scholarship, 2022 must possess excellent academic record which is proven if their average grade over the entire program is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10 or if they reside in the top 5% of their class.
- Applicants of Business Master must have secured a GMAT score of at least 670 while Master in Economics or Econometrics applicants must have got a GRE percentile above 85 (for the quantitative section).
- The above-mentioned GMAT and GRE scores are applicable for candidates from schools and/or programs where GMAT/GRE for admission is exempted.
- Applicants of Tilburg Excellence Scholarship, 2022 must be holding a non-EU passport only.
- Candidates are disqualified if they possess dual nationality or if they provide false information or if they are receiving any other scholarships in same academic year.
- Candidates starting their program in February or currently enrolled students of Tilburg University are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarships are for prospective MSc students starting their studies in 2022/23 at the School of Economics and Management at Tilburg University.
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency)
- Two letters of recommendation (from Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor)