Details about ThePensters Essay Writing Contest, 2018
ThePensters Essay Writing Contest, 2018 is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of Any subject of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by ThePensters and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
Second ThePensters Essay Competition August 2017 - May 2018
- The participants of ThePensters Essay Writing Contest can be of any nationality, race, age and gender.
- However, the candidates should be in their current high school/college/university.
- The winners of the contest will be receiving $1000 scholarship.
- Second and third place winners will also be receiving the prizes.
Requirements of the essay
- The essay should be in a length of between 500-700 words.
- The participants of the contest should be answering "How Food Affects Our Mood?" in their own perspective.
- Candidates should submit three reasons for believing in your thesis statement in the form of body paragraphs and back up reasons with viable evidence from respected sources should be attached.
- Participants are not encouraged to write about themselves and any explanation on why you deserve to win the scholarship should not be included.
- Participants of ThePensters Essay Writing Contest can explain any point of view but credible evidence should be provided in the essay.
- Have an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Topics within the prompt can include these areas of focus and more: poetry education, education for free, the future of literary education, education without teachers, learning to write letters in different languages, student learning from writers and poets, future of fiction writing education, applications for virtual universities, creative education for kids, money in education, online education through websites, require adults to be educated, international virtual high school, learning to write everything virtually, from an application letter to a nonfiction book or novel.
- The candidates should send their essay to contest(at)thepensters.com before May 31, 2018, and should also include:
- Name/middle name/surname
- College/high school
- Year of graduation
- Phone number
- $1000 to the winner. (2nd and 3rd places are also awarded).