Details about The Think Strong Creative Writing Scholarship September 2020
The Think Strong Creative Writing Scholarship September 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Creative Writing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 2,000 cash per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 2,000 cash per year
Eligibility for The Think Strong Creative Writing Scholarship September 2020:
To be eligible for the Think Strong Creative Writing Scholarship you must:
- be a UK/EU applicant
- have a household income of under GBP 16,000
- have applied for, and be offered a place on, BA Creative Writing, to start full-time at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus in September 2020
- choose Northumbria as your firm choice by 04 June 2020
- meet all individual course entry requirements
- be a self-funded student (i.e. not in receipt of sponsorship or other funding for the payment of fees, such as employer funding)
- apply for one or more elements of the Government Student Finance package (for example, tuition fee loan, maintenance loan) in order for your application to be means-tested
Value of The Think Strong Creative Writing Scholarship September 2020:
- GBP 2,000 cash per year.
Payments will be made as 25% of total in November 2020, 25% of total in February 2021 and 50% of total in May 2021 and in the same months on subsequent years. If the successful student defers their place at Northumbria University before the scholarship has been paid, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn.