Details about The Rhodes Scholarship at University of Oxford 2023
The Rhodes Scholarship at University of Oxford 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Rhodes Trust and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to Students from countries under Rhodes Constituency.
- Deadline: 24 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + stipend + other benefits
The Rhodes Scholarships are postgraduate awards supporting exceptional all-around students at the University of Oxford. Established in the will of Cecil Rhodes in 1902, Rhodes is the oldest and perhaps the most prestigious international scholarship program in the world.
Eligibility for the Rhodes Scholarships:
- Applicants must fulfill the citizenship and residency requirements of the Rhodes constituency for which they are applying.
- Candidates must be aged 18-24 on 1st October 2023 (i.e. must have been born after 1 October 1998 and on or before 2 October 2005).
- Students should be in the final year of or have completed an undergraduate degree at a university.
- Candidates must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the University of Oxford’s English language proficiency requirements.
- University and College fees
- A living stipend of £18,180 per annum (AY 2022/23)
- Settling in allowance
- Health insurance
- Visa costs
- Two economy class flights – to and from the UK.