Details about The Programme For African Leadership (PfAL), London School Of Economics And Political Science
The Programme For African Leadership (PfAL), London School Of Economics And Political Science is offered for Masters degree in the field of Development, Media, Anthropology, Political economy, Urbanization. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition + Living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Kenya, South Sudan, Uganda, Nigeria and Ghana.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Deadline: 27 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition + Living expenses
- Candidates from Kenya, South Sudan, Uganda and the applicants from Nigeria and Ghana, with interests in public sector careers eligible.
- Applicants should have pursued their previous study outside Africa.
- Candidates who are ambitious, hard-working and committed from sub-Saharan Africa, aspiring to take up leadership positions are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
Programs eligible (Master's)
- Development Management
- International Development and Humanitarian Emergencies
- African Development
- Development Studies
- Anthropology and Development
- Environment and Development
- Political Economy of Late Development
- Population and Development
- Urbanisation and Development
- Media, Communications and Development
- Academic Transcripts provided in English.
- Two academic references are required.
- Application Fee towards the application of the candidate to MSc program.
- Documents supporting English language requirement.