Details about The Pontifical Institute of Christian Archaeology Scholarships, 2017
The Pontifical Institute of Christian Archaeology Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Christian archaeology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Pontificio Istituto di Archeologia Cristiana (Pontifical Institute for Christian Archeology) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 7.200,00 euros p.a . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 7.200,00 euros p.a
The Pontifical Institute of Christian Archaeology Scholarships, 2017 are open to students who wish to pursue the Propedeutic Course of the Institute.
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years old.
- Applicants of The Pontifical Institute of Christian Archaeology Scholarships, 2017 are required to be proficient in the Italian language.
- Candidates are required to possess a graduate degree or equivalent diploma.
- For students from the countries where Bologna process is applied, a second cycle is necessary.
- For students of other countries, the duration of the university degree must be at least four years.
The applicants of Pontifical Institute of Christian Archaeology Scholarships, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Document like birth certificate with details of place and date of birth, residence, nationality
- Transcripts with grades of each course and all the examinations
- Copy of the degree thesis and other original works
- CV with list of languages known or has studied
- Letters of recommendation from at least one university professor under whom the student worked/works
- Any documentation that demonstrates their activity in the field of Christian archaeology
- Seven passport-sized photos