Details about The Paul Winters Scholarship September 2020
The Paul Winters Scholarship September 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Sociology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 3,000
Eligibility for The Paul Winters Scholarship September 2020:
To be eligible for the Paul Winters Scholarship you must:
- be a UK/EU applicant
- have a household income of under GBP 16,000
- apply for, and be accepted onto, BSc Sociology, to begin at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus on a full-time basis in September 2020
- meet all individual course entry requirements
- be a self-funded student (i.e. not in receipt of sponsorship or other funding for the payment of fees, such as employer funding)
- apply for one or more elements of the Government Student Finance package (for example, tuition fee loan, maintenance loan) in order for your application to be means-tested
Value of The Paul Winters Scholarship September 2020:
- GBP 3000 cash per year during their undergraduate studies.
Students selected for the Paul Winters Scholarship will not be eligible for any other undergraduate scholarship schemes. The Paul Winters Scholarship is awarded as cash. Payments will be made as 25% of total in November 2020, 25% of total in February 2021 and 50% of total in May 2021 and in these months in subsequent years.