Details about The OAS-Government of The Bahamas Scholarship Programme
The OAS-Government of The Bahamas Scholarship Programme is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Organization of American States (OAS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fee waiver + $7,500 per annum + $1,000 one time grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of the Bahamas.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fee waiver + $7,500 per annum + $1,000 one time grant
- Applicants should be citizens of the Bahamas and must submit the application form for the scholarship online along with the supporting documents.
- Candidates must submit proof of enrollment if they're currently enrolled in one of the participating institutions.
- Candidates who are about to commence their education can submit up to three admission letters to different participating institutions.
- Candidates who are already granted OAS scholarships, staff and immediate relatives of GS/OAS or GS/OAS consultants and permanent officials and immediate relatives of OAS are not eligible.
- Government-issued ID, CV in English and admission letters.
- Record of grades or transcripts and diploma of an associate degree or high-school certificate or enrollment letter from current institution
- 2 recommendation letters and 2 essays in English not more than two pages on how acquiring this academic degree will directly impact and enhance your professional skills in your current job position or future career and how you intend to apply the acquired knowledge and experience in the specific field of study that you will pursue to the development of your country or region topics.