Details about The Newcastle Business School Scholarship September 2020
The Newcastle Business School Scholarship September 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 2,000 cash in the first year of studies . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 2,000 cash in the first year of studies
Eligibility for The Newcastle Business School Scholarship September 2020:
To be eligible for the Newcastle Business School Scholarship you must:
- be a UK/EU applicant
- have a household income of under GBP 16,000
- meet all individual course entry requirements
- be a self-funded student (i.e. not in receipt of sponsorship or other funding for the payment of fees, such as employer funding)
- apply for one or more elements of the Government Student Finance package (for example, Tuition Fee loan, Maintenance loan) in order for your application to be means-tested
- register with Student Finance England (SFE), Student Finance Wales (SFW) or Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI)
Value of The Newcastle Business School Scholarship September 2020:
- GBP 2,000 cash in the first year of studies.
Payments will be made as 25% of total in November 2020, 25% of total in February 2021 and 50% of total in May 2021. Funding is provided in the first year of study only. If the successful student defers their place at Northumbria University before the scholarship has been paid, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn.