Details about The Max Planck Fellowship Program
The Max Planck Fellowship Program is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Astrophysical and Cosmological Relativity, Geometric Analysis and Gravitation, Laser Interferometry and Gravitational Wave Astronomy, Observational Relativity and Cosmology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by The Albert Einstein Institute and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly Stipend of €2,100, €2,300 or €3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Foreign nationals expect German citizens.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly Stipend of €2,100, €2,300 or €3,000
- Scholarships are to non-German foreign nationals.
- A limited number of Max Planck fellowships are awarded to outstanding international post-doctoral scientists.
- Woman are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- Physically challenged individuals are specifically motivated to apply as well.
- Applicants must submit documents in PDF format.
- Candidates must submit a cover letter along with their CV.
- Applicants are required to submit a list of their publications.
- He/She must mention the past, present and future research interest in a statement letter.
- Applicants need to provide names and contact details of three referees.