Details about The Limura Peace Endowed Scholarship
The Limura Peace Endowed Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 fall award . This scholarship is open for: Open to Asian Nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 fall award
The Iimura Peace Endowed Scholarship is a $5,000 fall award that recognizes an international student with the intent to promote peace in Asia. This award is intended for international undergraduate students from Asia with preference given to students who lived or attended school in East Asia or students who have lived or attended school in Asia.
- Applicants will need to provide an Essay of Involvement, 500-1500 words, typed, double-spaced) that addresses all of the following points:
- GPA requirement: undergraduate 2.0 or above and must be in good standing with your academic department.
- Have completed 2 semesters prior to the disbursement of the award.
- Essay of Involvement (500-1500 words, typed, double-spaced that addresses:
- What is your definition of promoting peace in Asia? Give examples.
- What organization/projects have you participated in that promoted peace?
- How do you plan to promote peace in your community based on your experience here in the U.S.?
The application for the fall 2023 Iimura Peace Endowed Scholarship is available on March 1, 2023.
The deadline for the fall 2023 Iimura Peace Endowed Scholarship is April 1, 2023.