Details about The LAGRANT Foundation Scholarships, 2018
The LAGRANT Foundation Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Advertising, marketing, public relations. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2018. This scholarship is provided by The LAGRANT Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,500 for undergraduate students and $5,000 for graduate students . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of the US.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,500 for undergraduate students and $5,000 for graduate students
The LAGRANT Foundation is offering scholarships to citizens and permanent residents of the US pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the US accredited institutions in the fields of public relations, marketing, and advertising.
- The candidates applying for the LAGRANT Foundation Scholarships, 2018 should be a citizen or permanent resident of the US.
- The applicants should belong to one of the ethnic groups, Native American/Alaska Native or Hispanic/Latino or Asian American/Pacific Islander, or African American/Black.
- The candidates are expected to be full-time students at a four-year US accredited institutions and should have a load of at least 12 units per semester.
- The undergraduate students should have a GPA of 3 and graduate students should have 3.2 GPA.
- The applicants should major in the fields of advertising or public relations or marketing.
- The undergraduate students should have a least 1 year of studies to complete their degree from the time the scholarships are awarded.
- The graduate students should have one year or two semesters left for the completion of the degree from the time the scholarships are awarded.
- The applicants for the LAGRANT Foundation Scholarships, 2018 should submit a curriculum vitae, a reference letter from internship adviser or college professor.
- The candidates should submit an acceptance letter from the college or unofficial transcripts from the university/college for finalists.
- The applicants should submit the official transcripts if they get selected and a photo.
- The applicants should submit an essay outlining their career goals, steps to be taken to improve the ethnic representation in advertising, marketing, and public relations.
- The students should also submit a paragraph on their college/community activities and a paragraph on honors or awards they have received.
Value of the scholarship
- The LAGRANT Foundation Scholarships, 2018 will offer $2,500 for undergraduate students and $5,000 for graduate students.