Details about The John E. Kirk Aviation Scholarship
The John E. Kirk Aviation Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Aviation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Sep 2015. This scholarship is provided by Crystal Aero Group and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationalities.
- Deadline: 11 Sep 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $8,000
John E. Kirk Aviation Scholarship is awarded to provide initial pilot training to a Citrus County high school senior, leading to FAA certification as a Private Pilot ASEL. Alternatively, advanced training of an equivalent value may be arranged.
- Senior in good standing at a Citrus County high school.
- Seventeen (17) years of age by March 1st of senior year.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Strong interest in aviation career.
- Meets requirements of FAA Third Class physical.
- Waivers of (2) and (3), above, will be considered for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Training will take place with Crystal Aero Group.
- The scholarship includes all costs associated with training, including ground school, training materials, dual and solo flights, aviation medical exam and all stage and final flight and ground tests. Value: $8,000
- Training must be completed within six months of the date of selection.
- Flight hours limited to the minimum required hours of 35.
- Employees of Crystal Aero Group and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.