Details about The Instrumental Scholarships 2022
The Instrumental Scholarships 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £700 . This scholarship is open for: Open only for UK applicants.
- Deadline: 29 Jul 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £700
The Instrumental Scholarships 2022 is offered for UK applicants to complement BA (Hons) Music course at Northumbria University. The Instrument Scholarship will provide you with the opportunity to develop your performance skills and work closely with the music teaching staff here at Northumbria. If you are passionate about music and skilled in playing an instrument in grade 7 or above, then apply now for an Instrumental Scholarship.
Eligibility for The Instrumental Scholarships 2022 :
- Applicants should have applied for a Full-Time Undergraduate course at the Newcastle Upon Tyne campus, starting in September 2022
- The applicant should be a UK/Home student.
- The applicant should be a self-funded student.
- All Full-Time Undergraduate courses, studied at the Newcastle Upon Tyne campus and Coach Lane campus
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 29th July 2022.
Value of The Instrumental Scholarships 2022 :
The value of The Instrumental Scholarships 2022 is £700.