Details about The Honourable John Muir QC Scholarship
The Honourable John Muir QC Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Equal to the annual income from endowment . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 17 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Equal to the annual income from endowment
- Applicant must be a domestic student and enrolled, or intend to enroll, full-time in the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or a dual degree program with the Bachelor of Law (Honours).
- Applicant should not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
- Academic achievement will be considered and be able to demonstrate financial need or hardship
- Applicant's interest in studying and pursuing a career in law and any other information the committee considers relevant.
You will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Why are you interested in studying law? Describe your goals after graduating (300 words max).
- Your unique personal traits (500 words max). This might include, such as proof of your leadership potential, information about your responsibility for others, community participation, accomplishments in the arts or sports, etc.