Details about The Haselhurst Scholarship in Classical Performance 2020
The Haselhurst Scholarship in Classical Performance 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by Edith Cowan University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 10,000
The Haselhurst Scholarship in Classical Performance has been established to support Classical Performance (both Instrumental and Vocal) students enrolled in WAAPA’s Bachelor of Music. The scholarship will provide financial support to students who demonstrate a ‘need’ that requires financial aid to be able to graduate their course.
Eligibility for The Haselhurst Scholarship in Classical Performance 2020:
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or international student;
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Music L66 with a major in - Classical Performance Instrumental MABUUZ or Classical Performance Vocal MABUVA);
- have and maintain an academic progression status of good standing;
- be studying full-time (60 credit points);
- experiencing financial difficulties;
- previous recipients can reapply.
Value of The Haselhurst Scholarship in Classical Performance 2020:
- The scholarship is valued at AUD 10,000 and will be paid in two installments of AUD 5,000.
Eligible applications will be assessed by a Selection Committee. Selection will be based on the content of the Personal Statement.