Details about The Halford Scholarship Programme 2020
The Halford Scholarship Programme 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 7,500 pounds per year . This scholarship is open for: Eligible for UK residents.
- Deadline: 30 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 7,500 pounds per year
The Halford Scholarship Programme 2020 was established by Nottingham alumnus Andrew Halford for undergraduate students entering the University of Nottingham.
- The applicant should be hoping to enrol in Autumn 2020 for the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Nottingham (UK campus) and indicate the University of Nottingham as your first choice University.
- The applicant should be studying for your first undergraduate degree.
- The applicant should have home funding status (UK resident criteria).
- The applicant should have a 2018/19 Household Income of between 0-35,000 pounds, as assessed by Student Finance.
- The applicant should not be receiving other substantial sponsorship or scholarship support for your course.
Successful candidates of the Halford Scholarship Programme 2020 will be expected to maintain a high academic standard throughout their degree and must agree to be subject to an annual review of their progression including an annual report from their tutor. They will also be expected to provide an annual statement of their own, reporting on their progress. The last date for the scholarship application is 30th March 2020.