Details about The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship
The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £21,200 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected nationalities.
- Deadline: 25 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £21,200 towards tuition fees
- The candidates applying should be enrolled in the university on a full-time basis.
- The applicants must be registered towards an eligible programme at the university.
- MSc (by Research) Biomedical Sciences
- MSc (by Research) Cardiovascular Biology
- MSc Human Anatomy
- MSc (by Research) Integrative Neuroscience
- MMedSci Medical Sciences
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery
- MSc (by Research) Reproductive Sciences
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- The candidate should submit personal details.
- A personal statement should be submitted in a maximum of 300 words.
- Applicant should submit the details of his/her degrees held or expect to hold.
- Documents supporting the application is required.