Details about The Franco-Thai Scholarship Program, 2022
The Franco-Thai Scholarship Program, 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Feb 2022. This scholarship is provided by Government of France and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly allowance - 767 Euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Thailand.
- Deadline: 19 Feb 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly allowance - 767 Euros
The Franco – Thai Scholarship Program aims to support Thai students under the age of 35 who intend to study in French universities or Higher Education Institutions, at the Master’s degree or Ph.D. level. If the curriculum requires the completion of an internship during the course of the studies, the scholarship might be suspended for the duration of the internship depending on the stipend received by the scholar for the internship. In the case of co-supervision, the scholarship will only be granted for the periods spent in France.
Eligibility for The Franco-Thai Scholarship Program, 2022:
- In case the studies are interrupted, the scholarship will automatically be suspended.
- The visa granted for the student does not lead automatically to visas for members of his/her family.
- The scholar benefits from priority access to student housing via Campus France. However, this is not as systematic as the demand for this type of accommodation is considerable.
- The social protection is only provided for the duration of the scholarship and includes the risk of infection and diseases, risk of accidents and liability insurance, with the exception of diseases contracted before arrival in France.
Value of Franco-Thai Scholarship Program:
- Plane tickets will be granted by the scholarship program, but will not be available for family members.
- Monthly allowance of 767 Euros is allotted.
Deadline for The Franco-Thai Scholarship Program, 2022:
- The last date to apply for The Franco-Thai Scholarship Program is 19th February 2022.