Details about The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019
The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any field of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2019. This scholarship is provided by The Dalai Lama Trust and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Tibet, also India and Nepal.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US $10,000
Eligibility for The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019:
- The scholarship is open to students of Tibet or students with Tibetan heritage.
- Candidates applying should have applied and received an offer from any university in Australia, Europe or America.
- Applicant should be working towards a full-time graduate degree program.
- The candidates pursuing graduate studies, at the Masters, PhD level, Law School or at a professional school can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate should submit completed application form.
- A detailed curriculum vitae, photograph of the applicant.
- The applicant is also asked to submit two essays, describing your motivation for pursuing the intended field of study, which should also include how/why you selected your graduate institution in maximum of 500 words; and on how you view yourself and your work in connection to the Tibetan people and the future of Tibet, also in maximum of 500 words
- Official transcripts of undergraduate study.
- A copy of acceptance letter or enrollment forms for the intended graduate institution.
- Three letters of recommendation from which at least two must be academic references.
Value of The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019:
- The successful applicants of The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019 will receive an award of either $5,000 and $10,000.
Deadline for The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019:
- The last date to apply for The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019 is 30th April 2019.