Details about The Club Scholarship EMBA, 2021
The Club Scholarship EMBA, 2021 is offered for MBA degree in the field of MBA . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jul 2021. This scholarship is provided by London Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 50% of full tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 06 Jul 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to 50% of full tuition fee
London Business School has initiated The Club Scholarship EMBA, 2021 to assist female students in financial support to pursue MBA course of study.
Eligibility criteria for The Club Scholarship EMBA, 2021:
- Female applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Female applicants must have been offered and have accepted their place on the programme by the scholarship deadline.
- Female applicants must have submitted an application for the September 2021 EMBA intake and are 100% self-funded.
Criteria for awarding the scholarship:
- The scholarship will be awarded to an appropriate female candidate on the basis of future professional and leadership potential and a proven track record of success demonstrated at the EMBA application and interview stages.
- The Scholarship Committee will also consider their original and personal contribution to the ongoing success of the Executive MBA expressed through the essay and to which the scholarship winner will commit as an ambassador of the EMBA programme.
- A statement on why applicant should be awarded the women’s scholarship. (Word Limit: 500 words)
- An outline of how if awarded the scholarship to applicant as a female leader, will support the ongoing success of the EMBA programme. (Word Limit: 500 words)
Value of The Club Scholarship EMBA, 2021:
Successful applicants will receive scholarship value up to 50% of the full tuition fee.
Deadline of The Club Scholarship EMBA, 2021:
The last date to apply for the The Club Scholarship EMBA, is 6th July 2021.