Details about The CBRE Scholarship 2022
The CBRE Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Real Estate. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 cash per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open for female UK applicants.
- Deadline: 09 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000 cash per annum
The CBRE Scholarship 2022 is offered to female UK students of Northumbria University. CBRE is the leading full-service Real Estate services and investment organisation in the world and offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Eligibility for The CBRE Scholarship 2022 :
- The student must be a female applicant.
- The student should be a UK/Home applicant.
- Applicant must achieve at least 144 points or equivalent from your best three qualifications, for example, AAA at A Level or DDD at BTEC.
- Applicants should meet all individual entry requirements.
- The applicant should be a self-funded student.
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 9th June 2022.
Value of The CBRE Scholarship 2022 :
£2,000 cash per annum.