Details about The Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students 2023
The Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Capstone Editing and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, A$3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 22 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, A$3,000
Owing a suitable computer with the necessary software is crucial to academic success. Therefore, the Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students provides one student with A$3,000 (tax-free) to use, to purchase a computer or laptop and software. This grant is awarded on the basis of both academic merit and financial need. Capstone Editing also supports postgraduate students by providing high-quality thesis editing and academic editing for postgraduate essays.
Eligibility for Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicant must be enrolled for a postgraduate course of study at any Australian or New Zealand University.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Employees or contractors of Capstone Editing are not eligible to apply.
Value of the Laptop Grant:
The grant comes in the form of a A$3,000 gift voucher. The recipient can purchase any computer or laptop they choose and use any remaining funds to purchase software and computer accessories.