Details about The Capstone Editing Grant for Professional Thesis Editing 2019
The Capstone Editing Grant for Professional Thesis Editing 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by Capstone Editing and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, To be decided . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 09 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, To be decided
The Capstone Editing Grant for Professional Thesis Editing 2019 offered by the Capstone Editing for postgrad students at a university in Australia or New Zealand. The value of the Grant is to be decided by the organization.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a postgraduate (PhD or Masters) degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Applicant must be required to write a thesis.
- The thesis must meet your department’s word limit guidelines.
- Must be studying internally or externally.
- Must be a domestic or international student.
- Applicant must be a full-time student. A part-time student is eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibits you from studying full time.
- Employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor) are not eligible
To apply for The Capstone Editing Grant for Professional Thesis Editing 2019 complete and submit the given application form by the deadline: 9th September 2019