Details about The Bart Baker Memorial Scholarship 2020
The Bart Baker Memorial Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Pest management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Lincoln University, New Zealand and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
The Bart Baker Memorial Scholarship 2020 was established in 1997 as the result of a NZD 20,000 donation from the Bart Baker Memorial Trust.
Eligibility for The Bart Baker Memorial Scholarship 2020:
- Full time students enrolled at Lincoln University and carrying out postgraduate research in the area of vertebrate pest management in New Zealand.
- Preference will be given to those students enrolled for an Honours degree or Postgraduate Diploma.
- The scholarship may be held with any other scholarship, bursary, prize or fellowship, unless the conditions of the other award preclude it.
Value of The Bart Baker Memorial Scholarship 2020:
- The selection committee shall determine the number and value of the awards available each year taking into account the amount of funds available for disbursement according to the University’s investment policy whereby one third of the annual interest earned is reinvested to maintain the real capital base and the remaining two thirds is available for disbursement.
The scholarship shall have a tenure of one year.